[MiQP-Mail] 2013 MiQP Pictures Needed

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Mon Sep 2 12:21:38 CDT 2013

All:

The logchecking is done for the 2013 MiQP and I am now working furiously
to complete the web writeup (a much more time-consuming process).  I
would like to invite anyone who has electronic photos of their 2013 MiQP
operation to send them to me at k8cc at contesting.com to be included in
the writeup of the contest.  Just attach the file (.jpg or .gif) to the
e-mail and put "MiQP picture" or something similar in the subject line
of the e-mail so that I can be on the lookout for it.

Yes, the results are a little late this year (it's been a busy summer
for me; not even much radio operating) but I plan to have the results
posted on-line in a week or two.

73,

Dave/K8CC