[MiQP-Mail] Suggestion for 2015 MIQP

Chasey, David A wn9nbt at purdue.edu
Sat Apr 12 09:42:25 CDT 2014

Hank might actually be on to something here, but the multiplier (or bonus points) should be given to the person that WORKS a QRP station.      All participating stations have a level playing field as far as receive, so the QRP station can hear as well as anyone else.    It's more difficult to copy a weaker station than a stronger station, so if there is any extra difficulty involved, it's on the end of the guy working the QRP station, hence they should receive the bonus.

....Dave - N9FN