[MiQP-Mail] Easter in next few months

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Apr 21 16:49:45 CDT 2014

For future planning, I looked up Easter for the next few years.  Dates
of interest

Year     Easter          MIQP
2017     April 16       April 15
2019     April 21       April 20
2022     April 17       April 16

I haven't looked past 2022, because the web site I found had no more
dates which occurred the day after the 3rd Saturday, and I'm too lazy to
find another site.

Plus, I ain't advocating for moving MiQP, just informing.  I plan to be
alive by 2022, but may be tottering ever nearer a 6' deep hole.

Best laid plans of Mice and Men often go astray, as some ancient Bard
was wont to say.

Hope all who partook of the 2014 event has as much fun as the operator
of N8M/MUSK.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time
Operating as N8M during MIQP 2014