[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2014

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Wed Feb 26 15:08:20 CST 2014

Yes, MiQP 2014 is still on.  The date is Saturday, April19, 2014.  Yes, we know it's Easter weekend but there is nothing we can do about it.  Moving it would only make things worse what with other QSO parties occupying the adjacent weekends.

I'll try to get the 2014 date posted on the MiQP home page tonite to make everyone aware.

I apologize for the delay in publishing the 2013 results.  Now that I have the 10m Contest results done for the ARRL, I can get back to working on MiQP.

Dave, K8CC

Sent from my iPhone