[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2014

John H. Huber n8fyl at arrl.net
Wed Feb 26 18:48:38 CST 2014

Great to get the confirmation from Dave / K8CC

We are have started the 2014 hype for MIQP in our L'Anse Creuse ARC (
http://n8lc.org ) newsletter with a full page "flyer".

I created the flyer by updating some old "stuff" I found a couple of years
ago since there was no 2014 info on the www.miqp.org site (as of the
afternoon of 2/26/14).

I learned that an attached pdf (because it's large) won't make it through
the list without moderator approval.

Thus, this link should allow anyone interested to retrieve a copy from my
Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/42jmxgexnpflvr7/MiQP%202014%20Flyer.pdf

John / N8FYL