[MiQP-Mail] Last call for 2014 MiQP Logs

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 11:09:54 CDT 2014

MiQPers:

The 2014 Michigan QSO Party is behind us.  The May 20 log submittal
deadline is a month passed, and the seven paper logs received have been
typed in by Ron, W8RU (thanks Ron!).  The web site "Logs Received" page
is up-to-date and reflects the logs received by the log-checking team.

This is the last call for 2014 MiQP Logs.  We want everyone to be
included, and their score accurately reported.  If you get a chance,
click over to the "Logs Received" page at:

http://www.miqp.org/logsReceivedMiQP2014withScore.php

and confirm the information there.  We're mostly concerned that we have
your call, category and club correct.  Your raw score shown is only
approximate; it may be higher or lower than what you submitted.  The raw
score should be close - don't be concerned about small differences -
after log checking, your official score will be re-calculated exactly.

If you do not see your log listed, try re-submitting it to the MiQP Log
Submittal Page.  If the web page won't accept it, attach it to an e-mail
with "MiQP Log" in the subject line and send it to k8cc at comcast.net.  If
you have a paper log, put it in the mail RIGHT AWAY.  Be sure to mark
"MIQP LOG" clearly on the outside of the envelope, and send me a quick
e-mail to k8cc at comcast.net with something like "MIQP LOG IN MAIL" in the
subject line.

We are going to close the door on MiQP log submittals on July 1, 2014
and try to have the logchecking results by August 1, 2014 so that the
process of creating certificates and plaques can get started, with the
web page results by August 15, 2014.

73, Dave Pruett, K8CC
MiQP Manager