[MiQP-Mail] 2013 MiQP Results Are Published

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Wed Mar 12 12:41:43 CDT 2014

HTML clipboard

The MiQP Organizing Committee is pleased to announce that the results of
the 2013 MiQP are now available on the MiQP web site
(http://www.miqp.org).  We appreciate (most) everyone's patience with
the delay in publishing these results (we are volunteers, after all).

The major category winners were:

High Score - Mich Single-Operator - High Power/Rookie (combined)

Steve Wuelfing, K8BZ

Hi Score - Mich Single-Operator - Low Power

Greg Chapoton, NA8V

High Score - Mich Single-Operator - QRP

Station K6JSS/8, Operator: Hank Greeb, N8XX

High Score - Mich Multi-Operator, Single-Xmtr

Station N8SL - Ops: N8RA, W8MJ, W8TU and N8NX

High Score - Mich Multi-Operator, Multi-Xmtr

Station N8LC - Ops: N8PYN, N8GEO, K8HVI, K8EO, KD8LLT, & N8FYL

High Score - Mich Mobile, Solo-Operator

**Dan Kovatch, W8CAR/m

High Score - Mich Mobile, Multi-Operator

**Station K8MR/m - Operators K8MR, K8YSE

High Score - Mich EOC Station

**Station W8OAK - Ops AB8JR, K8ED, K8GT, K8PGJ, WB8SBI, WE8P & WF5X

High Score - Out of State Single-Operator, Eastern/Central Region

**Paul Newberry, N4PN

High Score - Out of State Single-Operator, Mountain/Pacific Region

**Bill Waters, W7GKF

HTML clipboard

High Combined Score - Michigan Club

**Cherryland Amateur Radio Club

High Combined Score - Non-Michigan Club

Society of Midwest Contesters

The MiQP Committee congratulates all of these winners, as well as those
winners at the county, state or province level.  Certificate and plaque
awards should be in the winner's hands by June 1, 2014.

We hope to see everyone in the 2014 Michigan QSO Party, April 19, 2014
from 16Z to 04Z.  Rules and other information is available on the MiQP
web site at http://www.miqp.org

73,

Michigan QSO Party Organizing Committee