[MiQP-Mail] Planned Operations entry for 2014 is now ready

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Fri Mar 21 16:43:03 CDT 2014

Everything is up and running for 2014 planned operations.  To access the entry page go to the miqp.org site and on the main page is a link (on the left side of the page) under “Contents”.  The link says “2014 Planned Operations Entry”.  Functionality is  the same as the last couple of years.

To see where everyone is planning to op from, there is a link under the Mi map at the top of the main page.  The link says “Planned Operation Details”.  Click on it and you’ll go to a page with a table of counties and who’s operating from each county. There is also a map to give a pictorial view of the table.

The table with counties and calls is always current/up-to-date.

I’m having issues with a change that Google made to maps where they cache things differently than they used to… so they don’t allow updates as often as before.  So the map may not be up to date or may not update as quickly as in the past.  If I get some time, I’ll try and figure something out.

73, Tim K9TM