[MiQP-Mail] K8MR Non-plans

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 17:21:24 CDT 2014

For the first time since I set out on my first mobile contesting trip
with W8RU in the 2000 MiQP, I will be missing the event this year, at
least from Michigan. With Easter on Sunday and my mother's 98th
birthday on Friday, I have family coming from IL, TN, NC, and FL. So I
won't be heading off to Michigan.

Hopefully I will be able to show up for a bit to pass out at least a
few qsos to the deserving from home in Ohio.

Have a good time, especially if the snow up north melts by then.

73  -  Jim   K8MR