[MiQP-Mail] KK9K/M has submitted MiQP Plans

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Fri Apr 10 08:34:37 CDT 2015

hi bob...this is the annual ne9u, kk9k, n9bca boondoogle!  thought we'd switch things up and use the kk9k call sign this time around!

we will be starting from my cabin just across the board from iron river and finishing at kk9k's cabin just across the boarder from gogebic county....

here is our plan in order:

iron
dickinson
menomonee
delta
schoolcraft
macinac
chippewa
luce
alger
marquette
baraga
houghton
ontonogan
gobebic

we will be hitting cw first in every county and running the bands out....then switching to ssb....primarily 40/20 and 80 as conditions allow!

73

scott  ne9u

Sent from Republic Wireless Cray-1