[MiQP-Mail] operating aids

tdm1 at bignet.net tdm1 at bignet.net
Fri Apr 10 16:46:36 CDT 2015

Hello All

I have long held a general view of what should and should not constitute
assistance that may be permitted to a single operator entry.

Before the contest, any operator should be able to use any information
received from any source.

During the contest, the single operator should be limited only to what
he/she copies with their own ears on the bands and modes permitted in
the contest.

After the contest, everyone should be limited to their own logs and
personal memory.

This is my personal opinion, not necessarily that of the MIQP committee
or anyone else.

Individual contest sponsors address the question of assistance in their
own way, with the overall goal of keeping the single operator category
as a one-person effort.

BTW I expect to be mobile this year and will publish a route shortly.

CU

Ted W8UE