[MiQP-Mail] W8ZZ/m Route

Ron Majewski bigsky2000 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 14 20:48:00 CDT 2015

 Hi All,
Here is the planned county order for W8ZZ/m.  I'm afraid that I can't provide any guidance beyond the fact that we'll be starting on the southern end of Bay county at 12 noon.  It always seems that things happen and schedules rapidly turn to dust.
BayArenacIoscoAlconaOscodaCrawfordRoscommonClareOsceolaMecostaMontcalm
We're planning to be on 40m and 20m but will also have 80/15/10 just in case.
Bill, KC8VGG, will be the principal SSB op and Ron, W8RU, will be on CW.  Bill isn't CW-savvy but we'll try to accommodate requests by pulling over and doing the "operator shuffle."
Safe journeys to all and 73!
Ron (W8RU).