[MiQP-Mail] Hooray! Only two counties left

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Thu Apr 16 18:22:53 CDT 2015

Hello All,

It's great to see all of the planned operations for this weekend.

Unfortunately I am traveling and won't be mobile and won't even be able
to operate from home.  :(

I hope to be back on the MI roads next year.  It's always a blast.

GL to all and drive safe, you mobiles.

73, Hal W1NN

PS: I had not heard of the Cabinet Counties Award until I saw Dave's
message.  I Googled it and it came right up.  What a fabulous idea -
learn a little history while contesting.  There must be a lot of other
variations on this theme that creative people could think up.