[MiQP-Mail] W8RU/m replaces W8ZZ

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Apr 17 13:50:23 CDT 2015

Thanks! The workbook is being updated as last minute changes are being
posted.

The basic information needed is:

*Call sign to be used on the air**
**Start time (if later than 12:00 local)**
**Order of county visits, including repeats*

If you have a detailed plan of estimated county arrivals, please include
that. It will make the information a little more accurate. Otherwise,
the 12 hours is simply divided by the number of counties to be visited
and that average is applied to all counties. This has proven to be
"close enough" in most cases. You will notice W8UE/m, Ted is starting
about 3:00 pm so his schedule reflects his 9-hour adventure instead of
the full 12 hours.

*Rev 2.10 *will be posted in about 5 minutes, so grab a fresh copy from
here: http://1drv.ms/1Hg03h5

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN