[MiQP-Mail] Help! Computer gone crazy!

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Apr 18 10:22:28 CDT 2015

In setting up for MiQP this morning, about 45 minutes ago, I
accidentally switched the display on my laptop to 90 degrees from
normal.  i.e. the task bar is on the left side and the N1MM program is
cocked 90 degrees from where it should be.  The mouse thinks it's
something else, and the normal way to make it go up and down makes it go
right and left, etc., but it's very finiky

I had this happen several years ago, and it seems there's a simple way
to turn it back, but I haven't found it.  If there's a computer expert
monitoring here who can help, I'd sure appreciate it.  I may have to put
an old "normal" computer as a backup back together and see if it still
works, or, horrors, log on paper and eventually get the computer back to
work.

help, help, help!!!!!

72/73 de n8xx Hg
hopefully operating as N8F during MIQP 2015