[MiQP-Mail] N!MM problem

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Apr 18 23:57:25 CDT 2015

Scott:

Hope you figured out N1MM+, or had a copy of N1MM Classic on board for
backup.  N1MM classic worked perfectly for me!

I give little credence to anything with version 1.0x for a number. I
typically wait until version 2.x or for Windows I wait for a year or
more after the "new" version comes out.

If I find a contest where N1MM classic is too far out of date, I'll use
N3FJP or W3KM's versions of logging software.  With such a complicated
program as N1MM, I figure it will take at least a year, probably more,
to work all the bugs out.  I have enough problems just keeping the rig
and the computer running - I don't need any software problems during a
contest.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
Operated N8F with N1MM classic (after I figured out how to get the
computer running right. :)