[MiQP-Mail] MiQP N8F(N8XX) Single Op QRP

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Apr 18 23:59:31 CDT 2015

                     Michigan QSO Party

Call: N8F
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: KENT COUNTY
Operating Time (hrs): 11

    80:   57     45
    40:   87     54
    20:   20      7
    15:    3      1
    10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  167    107  CW Mults = 73  Ph Mults = 55
Claimed Score = 56,320 before errors taken out.

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments: Conditions "OK" but down from past two years, or it was due to
operating from home instead of Fisk Knob which has a good view in all
directions.  Guess these olde bones are getting to me - having a place
with no running water, no facilities, etc., didn't sound very appealing
to me after looking it over.

Anyway, the olde gear held up pretty well.  I think I had the correct
band/mode most of the time.:)

Only one or two stations couldn't pull me through.  One very loud
station was working all sorts of weak stations, so seemed to be
intentionally ingoring me.  However, he wasn't in a rare county, so it
didn't make any difference to my score.

Not very many folks needed extra fills.  A few times, due to QRN/QSB/QRM
fills were needed, but considerably less often than in past years.

Thanks to the organizing committee for a FB show!