[MiQP-Mail] N0IJ SOHP from Wisconsin

JBaumgarte at aol.com JBaumgarte at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 15:31:48 CDT 2015

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: Single Op  HP
QTH: WISCONSIN
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5
Remote  Operation

80:    17      6
40:    72     69
20:     3      0
15:
10:
--------------------
Total:   92      75           CW Mults = 50  Ph  Mults = 37  Total Score =
22,703

Club: Minnesota Wireless  Assn

Comments:

A very fun contest.  A big thanks to CC and  the MRRC for all the work.
Hearing the problems with N1MM, makes me glad  I'm sticking with NA--worked
perfectly.

Wish I could have spent full  time, but too much going on.  Mobiles make it
lot of fun (but, missed  K8MR).  Mobile Q's W8CAR-14, K8IR-12, KK9K-10,
W8UE-6,
and AE8M-3  (almost 4 when his signal went south).  Did the contest using my
remote  system from my home in MN to my lake station in far Northwest WI,
so the quick  shift
to SSB from CW took a little coordinated clicking, but it worked most  of
the
time. Only problem caused by no rig control due to K3's being set  at 38400
baud for the remote system which is too fast for NA. Logging  computer does
have keying and DVK, however. Actually heard and worked 3  stations on 20
back scatter.  Its a tough  challenge not having 20 and  being competitive!

73, and thanks for all the Q's.
John,  N0IJ