[MiQP-Mail] Erroneous e-mail addresses in submitted logs

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 19:20:26 CDT 2015

MiQPers:

It's been less than a day since the end of the 2015 MiQP, and log
entries are flooding in.  That's a good thing.

However, many of you are making errors when entering your e-mail address
on the log submittal page.  While I didn't make an exact count, by
"many" I mean between 1/3 to 1/2 of the entries received.

This address is used by the web page to send you an e-mail confirmation
that yes, we indeed received your log OK.  However, you will never know
it because the confirmation e-mail we try to send to the bad e-mail
address you providedbounces.

If you don't care about getting a confirmation that your log was
received, you can disregard this note which was simply intended for
awareness.  Your log will still be scored and included in the published
results for the contest.  But don't complain that we didn't tell you so :-)

73, Dave/K8CC