[MiQP-Mail] Sned you MiQP pictures, please

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 23:26:15 CDT 2015

All:

We hope everyone had a great time this past weekend!  Log entries
continue to flow in thru the Log Submittal site, and at the time of this
e-mail (12:08 AM EDST on Wedneday , April 22, only three days since the
end of the contest) we have already received 195 logs, which is three
more than we received in total last year.  How many more will we see in
the next 27 days until the log submittal deadline?  Like the advertising
barker on the TV, keep those log entries coming folks!

But the purpose of this e-mail is to encourage those of you who took
photos during your MiQP operation and have .jpg files of these, please
send them to us for use in the write-up of the contest results.  Photos
always make the results more interesting, so big-gun or little-gun
alike, we'd love to see you in action during MiQP!

The log submittal web site does not provide a way to attach photos to
your log, so just attach your photos to a brief e-mail with any comments
and send it to miqp at miqp.org.

73,

Dave Pruett, K8CC
and the MiQP Contest Committee