[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2015 Planned Operations Page now QRV

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Sat Feb 28 15:45:26 CST 2015

Please post “call/m” if you are a mobile (example: K9TM/M).

Please only post the call sign you intend to use during the contest.
Please do not add other information such as station call, operator calls, etc.

I added the new map to the page.
However, at the moment it does not automatically update to match the table.
I’ll update it periodically until I can get all the kinks worked out of automating the task.

The map now shows three different colors for each county.
Red means no operation, it’s begging you to sign up to activate it.
Yellow means only mobile operation(s) are planned for the county.
Green means at least one fixed operation exists for the county.

The map also allows clicking on a county and a balloon appears with the county name and the call(s) who have plans to activate the county.

I need to switch over and do some work on OhQP but hopefully I will have this worked out before crunch time.

73, Tim K9TM