[MiQP-Mail] OQP 2015

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Mar 20 18:38:18 CDT 2015

Note that the Ontario QSO party is being held on the third full weekend
of April each Year. For 2015, the contest periods are 1800Z April 18 to
0500Z April 19, and 1200Z to 1800Z April 19.  Rules of this event are at
http://www.va3cco.com/oqp/rules.htm

There is some other, rather small State in the United States of America
which holds it's state QSO Party on Saturday, April 18, starting at
1600Z and ending Sunday, April 19, 0400Z.  I seem to remember seeing
something about this State QP, but, perhaps due to Alzheimer's or other
form of dementia, the details escape me. :)

Actually, lettuce remember our neighbors in Ontario, and if we work a
VE3 on April 18 give him a 599 MI along with your number and county.

I'll be working as N8F, in honor and from the highest spot in KENT
County (Fisk Knob county park), with a "mighty 5 watts."  Hope to work
many of you all!

72/73 de n8xx Hg
Operating as N8F for MiQP 2015