[MiQP-Mail] Counties with significant activity?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue May 5 12:16:34 CDT 2015

How did we do in representation of counties for the Michigan QSO Party
back in April?  See message below from the Indiana QSO Party about their
effort.

We have 83 counties, Population  9,909,877 (2014 est)
vs Indiana 92 counties, Population  6,596,855 (2014 est)

It might be argued that some of our counties are fairly sparsely
populated, or the two peninsulas which make up Michigan makes it more
difficult to get a cohesive effort going.  But with 1.5 times the
population, and 9 less counties, perhaps we need to figure out a way to
reach out to the counties with less ham population?  Any takers for
"missionaries to the hinterland" for such
proselytism/brainwashing/elmering?

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time