[MiQP-Mail] MiQP Log Deadline Approaching

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Mon May 11 10:14:54 CDT 2015

MiQPers:

The 2015 MiQP was three weeks ago, which means that we're only a week
away from the deadline for submitting logs.  So far, we've received 283
logs, and this is a friendly reminder to be sure to submit *YOUR* log.

You can look to see if we received your log by checking the "2015 Logs
Received" page on the MiQP web site.  There is a link to this page in
the "Contents" section on the MiQP home page.

There are 3,270 different callsigns in the 283 logs we've received thus
far.  Many of these stations made only a handful of MiQP QSOs, and for
many perhaps it didn't even sink in that they made a contest QSO.  But
judging by the QSO numbers received from the stations appearing in the
submitted logs, it appears to us that *at least 1,233 stations made at
least ten 2015 MiQP QSOs*.

We'd like to see *YOUR* score appear in the published contest results to
recognize the time you spent in the operating chair fighting QRM, QRN
and QSB to put another QSO in your log. If you know people who were on
the air in MiQP, take a minute to see if they've submitted their log.
Help us make a final push to get past the "300 logs submitted" barrier,
which has only occurred once in MiQP history.

If you need help submitting your MiQP log, feel free to contact me at
with k8cc at comcast.net or miqp at miqp.org and I'll be glad to help.

If you submitted a log but it doesn't appear on the "Logs Received",
feel free to contact me.  Electronic logs are handled automatically by
the web site, but logs coming from the Web2Cabrillo site have to be
manually transferred to the "Logs Received" site, and paper logs have to
be typed into the computer, then transferred to the site.  I believe
that we're up to date on this work, but please contact me if your log
appears to be missing.

73,
Dave Pruett, K8CC
MiQP Contest Chairman