[MiQP-Mail] Fwd: [FCG] Michigan QSO Party - Today!

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 08:43:42 CDT 2016

 No guarantee of what might happen, but I have put in a plug to the Florida Contest Group folks for the MiQP today, including an effort on the higher bands.

There are a lot of hams down here in FL, many with limited antenna systems. So don't hesitate to occasionally swing that beam south and try some CQs on 20 and above!

Have a good contest, and safe travels to the mobiles and the folks traveling to vacation QTHs in the hinterlands.

73  -  Jim  K8MR/4