[MiQP-Mail] K8WQK - Anyone know how to contact him???

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Sat Apr 23 18:22:15 CDT 2016

He is trying to submit a log for MiQP and he used N1MM but is having problems with N1MM configuration… like many many others.

We’d like to get him help but he is not entering an email address on the web submittal page, his Cabrillo file doesn’t have his email, he didn’t enter an email on qrz.com, as best I can tell he doesn’t subscribe to the reflector.

Hopefully someone knows how to contact him?  All I can find is he owns repeaters.

73, Tim K9TM