[MiQP-Mail] N8XX plans for MiQP

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Mar 12 20:43:50 CDT 2017

Being Easter Weekend this year, I'm planning to stay nearby.  No
adventure into the wilds of the Upper Peninsula, even though SCHOolcraft
was a GRR8 experience in 2016. Set a new record for QRP AND for highest
ever score from the county!  (Thanks again to KD8HNF for transportation
and other help in setting up, tearing down, and giving moral support)  :)

Barry County may be a possibility, since I could set a new record for
QRP operation from that county, as I try to do every year.  With no
record of SOAB (QRP) listed in the records center, unless some other
sucker.... errr.... operator tries QRP from there in 2017, it should be
possible.

I'll be doing a recon trip to several campgrounds near Hastings withing
the next weeks, to decide if this idea is feasible or if I'm dreaming.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time