[MiQP-Mail] MiQP Rule Update

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 00:04:36 CDT 2018

MiQPers:

It was recently pointed out to me by the sharp-eyed Jeff, WB8WKQ that
the MiQP rules on the web site were still showing 2017 rather than
2018.  Since there are no rule changes for 2018 over 2017 the error was
probably cosmetic, but in the interest of avoiding confusion,
(particularly with new hams perhaps coming to MiQP for the first time)
this evening I changed all the year references from 2017 to 2018 and the
starting day of the contest from April 15 (last year's starting date) to
April 21 (this year's starting date).

If you go to the rule page and you still see "2017" you need to press
the "refresh" key in your browser to get the latest version of the rules
page.  On some browsers this is the swirling arrow button near the top
of the screen.

Thanks to Jeff for the heads up, and my apologies for this lingering
error  I honestly thought we had updated the rules page.

73,

Dave/K8CC