[MiQP-Mail] Problem with log submittal

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 08:47:12 CDT 2018

MiQPers,

There  appears to be some sort of problem with the MiQP log submittal Page.  Logs are being rejected for ostensibly being outside the time window.

I’ve contacted our web software engineer K9TM who designed the page and he’ll look into this as soon as he can.  Unfortunately, he is currently on the freeway in VA driving home from FL to OH.  He said he would look at it when he gets home Sunday night, April 22.

I would suggest holding off submitting your log until at least Monday.  I’ll drop a note here on the reflector as soon as I hear that it’s fixed.

73, Dave