[MiQP-Mail] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Come on guys

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Wed Apr 10 06:52:05 CDT 2019

I'm not defending, I'm presenting facts...

MRRC does not own MiQP or OhQP.
Therefore, it's not MRRC's place to find another club to take it over or
for that matter to stage a takeover of the present committee.

Each QSO Party has it's own independent committee to run the respective
QSO Party.
MRRC is a "sponsor" of each basically because most people who are on the
committees are members of MRRC and each QSO Party accepts money from
MRRC to help with costs (mail, unsponsored plaques, etc).

I find it odd that you say that you and "others" enjoy the QSO Party and
yet your response to a situation that you don't like is to not
participate in the party and to quit MRRC?

Why not ask, if/how you can help?

I do get it, so you can end your snarky attacks on me.  However, it's
not my situation to solve.  I resigned from the MiQP committee a few
years back.

I have my frustrations with this and other situations but I choose to
deal with them in a positive manner.

This is my last email on this topic.

73, Tim K9TM