[MiQP-Mail] 2018 MiQP Results are now posted on-line

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Fri Aug 2 10:27:14 CDT 2019

MiQPers and MRRCers:

After many months of delay, the results of the 2018 Michigan QSO Party
are complete and posted on-line at www.miqp.org.  I apologize for the
delay, as I've been coping with a medical condition which made it
difficult to work on the results.

The Major Category Winners were:

High Score - Michigan Single Operator - High Power

Winner: *Greg Chapoton, NA8V*

High Score - Michigan Single Operator - Low Power

Winner: *Jeff Miller, WB8WKQ*

High Score - Michigan Single Operator - QRP

Winner: *Mike Cooper, W8AB*

High Score - Michigan Multi-Operator, Single-Transmitter

Winner: *Station K8MQP*

Ops:*K8CC, KE8OC, W8MJ & WR8W*

High Score - Michigan Multi-Operator, Multi-Transmitter

Winner: *Station KA8O*

Ops: *K8BKM, K8ED, N8EA, WE8P, WF5X & K8PGJ*

**

**

High Score - Michigan Mobile, Single-Operator

Winner: *Ted Marlin W8UE/m*

High Score - Michigan Mobile, Multi-Operator

Winner: *Station K8IR/m*

Ops:*K8IR & KG9GH*

High Score - Michigan EOC Station

Winner: *Wayne County EOC, Station K8UNS*

Ops:*N8MR, N8XI, WV8A, KE8AUO, K8TAS, KD8ZPX, K8DPB, KE8CEH & KD8KTF*

High Score - Out of State Single Operator, Eastern/Central Region

Winner: *Ralph Matheny, K8RYU*

High Score - Out of State Single Operator, Mountain/Pacific Region

Winner: *Brian Roberts, AC7AF*

As well as:

High Combined Score - Michigan Club

Winner: *Bay Area DXers*

High Combined Score - non-Michigan Club

Winner: *Alabama Contest Group*

There were no Rookie entries in 2018 so this plaque was not awarded

The plaques for 2018 MiQP have been delivered to the winners. The list
of certificate winners is being sent to Mike, WD8S so that he can
generate these and mail to the winners.

The 2020 Michigan QSO Party will be April 18-19, 2020.  We hope that
everyone will make plans to join us on the air for the event.  In 2020,
Easter is the week BEFORE MiQP so there should be no conflict in that
regard.

Now to get started on the 2019 results...

73, Dave Pruett, K8CC