[MiQP-Mail] Gentle Reminder - We're moving to groups.io

Tim Mitchell k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Sat Nov 6 07:34:10 CDT 2021

Hello and hope everyone is well and probably busy since the contest season is upon us.

Just a gentle reminder that we're sundowning this reflector and moving to groups.io.
There are 113 members of this list and everyone should have received an email on 2-Nov inviting them to join MiQP at groups.io.  If you didn't receive the request and you'd like another invite let me know.  If you're already a member of another group on groups.io just search for MiQP on groups.io and then request to join the group.

Already 40+ members have accepted the invite to join MiQP at groups.io.  Thank you!

We're going to be rolling out new information in the coming months for the 2022 MiQP and want to make sure that everyone is up to date.

Thanks for your past participation and interest in MiQP and we look forward to a vibrant future for the MiQP.

73, Tim K9TM on behalf of the MiQP Committee.
The MiQP Committee is:
Ken Meier, W8MJ – Chairman
Earl Morse, N8SS
Greg Chapoton, NA8V