[MiQP-Mail] AF8A/m MQP Score

W8AV at aol.com W8AV at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 13:51:42 CDT 2004

Finally got time this morning to tally up all the mults after getting some
much neede sleep.

AF8A/m

Cty          CW Q's             SSB Q's
BAY            28                     15
CLAR          24                       7
CLIN            41                      2
CRAW         42                      3
GLAD          26                      4
GRAT          55                      2
GRTR          20                      6
HURO          22                     3
INGH           35                      4
ISAB           35                      0
JACK          26                      8
KALK          39                      0
MECO         36                      2
MIDL           28                      0
MISS           20                      5
MONR         19                      0
MONT          41                      0
OSCE          38                      3
ROSC          30                      2
SANI            21                     3
TUSC           22                     2
WASH          28                     3
WEXF           27                     8
                 _____                _____
                 703                    81

CW Mults  54
SSB Mults 36
QSO Points  1487

Score   133,830

The pileups in some of the counties were INCREDIBLE!!!  Gary and I had a
competition to see how high we could push the rate clock and the highest we hit on
CW was 185!  In several counties it was well over 150.  These were by far the
highest rates we have ever had in the years that the two of us have been
doing the MQP and OQP contests.

We tried SSB in every county we were in but could never generate any
significant runs.  But we did manage to tag a lot of new mults on SSB.

There were lots of repeat callers whenever we entered a new one.  Thanks for
all the Q's guys, I would mention all of you but this would take the next half
hour.

We will be back next year!!!

73.........de Gary, AF8A and Goose, W8AV (the AF8A/m team)