[MiQP-Mail] MQP K8AA Multi-op

nu8z nu8z at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 10:13:55 CDT 2004

Here are the results for the K8AA Lenawee County Muti-op effort!
Mark NU8Z

Call: K8AA
Operator(s): K8AA, ND5S, NU8Z
Station: K8AA

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: LENA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

   80:  104     87
   40:  300    342
   20:  133    322
   15:    2     12
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  539    763  CW Mults = 103  Ph Mults = 102  Total Score = 377,405

Club: Adrian Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

This was the 3rd year that K8AA has entered the MQP multi-op category. With the
addition of a third operator we were able to run 3 stations this year. It would
have been nice if there had been more 10 and 15 meter activity, but I guess that
is the way is goes at this stage of the solar cycle. I don't think conditions
were as good as last year, but they could have been much worse and there were no
solar flares!! hi
In general, We thought the activity was pretty darn good for both "in state" and
"out of state" stations and was up from last year. There were a few less mobiles
out there, but they all did a heck of a job and were a lot of fun to chase
around.
K8AA was one of the many stations that were on the air from from Lenawee County.
There was a lot of local interest and activity. If you did not get Lenawee
County in the log, you got big problems. I'm sure that there some out of state
folks that are now conviced that Lenawee county is where Detroit metro area is
located.!!  hi hi
A good time was had by all!!  Thanks to everyone for the QSO's. Hope to see you
all next year.

The K8AA Multi -op Team.
Dave K8AA
Ron ND5S