[MiQP-Mail] Old MiQP Results Now on MiQP.org

S Joseph Levine levine at msu.edu
Sun Dec 26 22:03:03 CST 2004

Dave et. al. -

A minor miracle has occurred - I managed to find some old Mich QSO Party
results (things tend to disappear for years in my basement and can seldom
be retrieved when wanted).  I've found results for 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988,
1991 & 1994.  Rather than killing your email account with large attached
files, I've posted them on my server as .pdf files (I assume these will be
the easiest for you to deal with).  I'll plan to leave them on the server
for a few weeks so that you can download them.

         http://www.learnerassociates.net/MIQSOP/85MIQsoP.pdf
         http://www.learnerassociates.net/MIQSOP/86MIQsoP.pdf
         http://www.learnerassociates.net/MIQSOP/87MIQsoP.pdf
         http://www.learnerassociates.net/MIQSOP/88MIQsoP.pdf