[MiQP-Mail] miqp2004

michael mettler ww8mm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 19:54:23 CST 2004

Had a good time last year field day style from a fishing hole on edge of Lake Erie/Maumee Bay? in Monroe County. Only had 40m dipole and had to leave by sunset. Worse comes to worse I'll go back to that spot but am kicking around lots of ideas. Haven't ruled out anything yet including possible guest operating if that opportunity arises. Whatever happens I will be on from somewhere in S.E. Mi. Stay tuned for further details. For now 73.  Mike WW8MM  ww8mm at yahoo.com

Do you Yahoo!?