[MiQP-Mail] K5OT/M

Larry Hammel K5OT lhammel at ameritech.net
Sat Mar 27 13:30:27 CST 2004

For the third year in a row, I'll be making a run in the UP for the MiQP.  I'm
not going to be able to hit as many counties as I did last year, but should be
able to cover at least 10 of the 15.  K8IR (& KG8CX) will be starting in the
east and working their way west - so I will reverse that order and start out
west (Keewenaw or Gogebic) and work eastward.  Hope that this approach will
give another chance at some of the lesser-travelled counties in the UP. I'll
post a county plan in a week or so.

Belated thanks to many of you who were able to get on and work some WI
stations during our QP a few weeks ago!

73,
Larry K5OT
Neenah, WI