[MiQP-Mail] Can anyone read calendars for future years?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Apr 6 19:24:19 CDT 2006

Folks in OhHoHo moved the Ohio QSO Party from the last weekend in August
to the 4th weekend in August because of a conflict with Labour Day every
now and then.

Shucky durn, even the Dayton Hamblyvention moved from April to May to
(try to) get away from lousy weather, so dates aren't stoned in cast.
Of course, the rains and other miserable weather seemed to follow it,
but that's beside the point.

Easter is known years ahead (probably centuries ahead, if one were a
religious scholar).  A year or two before the next time this happened
the MiQP could be moved one week forward or one week backward for those
fairly rare occasions when Easter hits on the 3th weekend of April, and
the change could be publicized that early.  Or MRRC could appoint a
research team to discover the next four or five times when Easter is on
the 3nd weekend, and start publicizing the changed dates right now.  I'd
suspect that the coincidence of Easter and MiQP's "traditional weekend"
doesn't happen more than once every six or more years, so it shouldn't
be a big deal.....

73 de n8xx Hg