[MiQP-Mail] Questions?

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 9 22:49:52 CDT 2006

Hank,

I don't know if things have changed with the OQP since I ran it.  During
those 2-3 years I would sent an email with the contest annoucement to every
single ARRL affiliated club in Ohio. I would even go thru the Ohio results
in QST for every major contest and if I could find an email for that
contester I would send them an email as well.

I seem to remember when K8MR and crew took over they continued this in
addition to printing up flyers to drop off at the various hamfests around
the state. I think Jim and crew do all that's humanly possible to promote
the OQP...

73, Jeff KU8E/4