[MiQP-Mail] N8CBW/m Mobile -Single

Clark B. Wierda cbw at io.com
Wed Apr 19 15:05:41 CDT 2006

   BAND    CW QSOs    PHONE QSOs
    80         0            10
    40         0            18
    20         0             5
    15         0             1
    10         0             0
           -------    ----------
 Tot QSOS      0            34

 QSO Pnts      0            34

 Total Points        34
 Multipliers         21
 Final Score        714

This is the result of 12 hours of effort, with about 6 hours on-the-air.

I had an antenna failure before the contest started, so I had to use the
backup plan.  I apologize to anyone upset because I didn't have a key on
this trip.  I already knew this was going to be a lot of work and wanted
to simplify things.  CW would have required more antennas.  (I do plan to
have full CW coverage for next time.)

There were several times I couldn't hear anyone (or couldn't be heard by
the few that I could).  Next time, I will spend less time trying to make
contacts when they just aren't happening.  I will also adjust my route to
minimize travel time.

73,
--
Clark B. Wierda