[MiQP-Mail] K8IR/M Route

Jim Callow jcallow at k8ir.com
Mon Apr 16 07:20:11 CDT 2007

No special callsign here, but the "I" will work.  And in keeping in the
spirit of the 50th Anniversary of Big Mac, we will be contesting from the
bridge, for about 5 minutes, unless I choose to just be inspired by the
view, and/or have to dig into my pockets to come up with the toll. As far as
I can tell, the northbound lanes are in CHEB, then MACK.

Anyway, our route will be mostly the same as in 2005:

EMME, CHEB, MACK, CHIP, LUCE, SCHO, ALGE, MARQ, ALGE (Again), DELT, MENO,
DICK, IRON,
GOGE, ONTO, HOUG, BARA, HOUG (Again), KEWE.

This year my driver and navigator will be Eric, KG9GH.

Here's hoping for good weather, good propagation, and good activity.

73
Jim