[MiQP-Mail] Mobiles on APRS

James Funk jfunk at fossnorthamerica.com
Thu Apr 19 20:44:19 CDT 2007

I guarantee that spotting was a big factor in last weekend's GAQP!
There were several hundred spots for mobiles (and fixed stations) on
W6RK's site and on the Superhosts mirc site.

Have a blast, guys!

73, Jim N9JF (who unfortunately will be mobile on Saturday, but not in
MI....listen for my puny signal in the pileups :-) )