[MiQP-Mail] MIQP Reserve a county

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Feb 20 20:14:42 CST 2007

Dave:

What kinda weather doth one expect for MiQP?  Montcalm county is next
door to Kent County - I often go to Greenville, which is in Montcalm
County, and could activate that county if the weather would cooperate.
Next time I'm over there I'll see if I can find a suitable shelter, and
inquire at the Parks and Recreation Department if they'd permit
operation during the MiQP time period.  Or, maybe I can find a ham who
will loan me his shack for 12 or so hours.......

73 de n8xx Hg