[MiQP-Mail] Spice up the pie..

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Mar 13 08:44:49 CST 2007

Pennsylvania for years has had mugs and tee shirts available for
participants in the PAQP.

PAQP charges for the stuff, so no significant costs are incurred by the
sponsoring club.

I think either tee shirts or hats would be a better choice. They tend to  get
worn in public at places like hamfests, where others see them and get some
advertising exposure for MiQP (or whoever). I still have and occasionally wear
a  hat from a Texas QSO Party circa 1996.

Mugs tend to sit in cupboards.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

Coming up north again next month!

In a message dated 3/11/2007 1:51:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,