[MiQP-Mail] Field Day packet available

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Tue Mar 13 13:24:05 CST 2007

I don't believe there has been a MI QRP Club entry in FD for a few years.
It
would be great to hear WQ8RP on the air in FD!

That would be a good discussion for the meeting at Marshall.

72  73    Hank    K8DD

--

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'      -anon