[MiQP-Mail] Drumming up activity.

Morse, Earl (E.A.) emorse at ford.com
Tue Mar 13 14:16:53 CST 2007

MMMM pasties.  I like the meat pies too.

2 years ago K8CC gave a presentation at the Motor City Club in order to
drum up some participation in the MQP.  I remember being inundated with
WAYN county that year so I know it worked.  Last fall I committed to
doing the same for my old club on the other side of the state so I hope
to see a rash of BERR in the log this year.  Most of these clubs are
dying for meeting programs and a 30 minute presentation would be
graciously received by their activity chairman.

N8SS