[MiQP-Mail] Cost of Mugs

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Thu Mar 15 20:35:53 CST 2007

Does that include shipping.
The last gross of cups I ordered for QRP-ARCI were just under $100 for
shipping.   The gray cups with blue printing on both sides were somewhere
around $1.80 each.  White cups were around $1.00 to $1.30 for a gross and
the $40 setup is about standard.

73    Hank    K8DD

--

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'      -anon