[MiQP-Mail] Fwd: [ILQSO] State QSO party questions

hank k8dd k8dd at arrl.net
Wed Mar 21 17:54:06 CDT 2007

On 3/21/07, k8gt at twmi.rr.com <k8gt at twmi.rr.com> wrote:

> Pfui,   I don't think that MI or OH folks are any less friendly than IL

Neither do I.

and that phony baloney "park at 4 corners" is a PITA for logging, since
> you only get 1 QSO credit and 4 mults.

The IL QP module has four spaces for counties on the QSO line.  You log the
call and keep typing counties till the other station quits.  Then you hit
enter and log the QSO.
And there is no number, no signal report.  Just the county, or counties in
the exchange.
So .... depending on the program you use, it's really not a PITA ..... I
guess.

73    Hank    K8D D

--

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.'      -anon