[MiQP-Mail] Fwd: Info for MiQP list sever

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Mar 29 12:49:58 CDT 2007

Bruce:

Congrats on your 1 x 1 effort during MiQP 2007.

Lettuce hope this gets through to the MiQP mail server.  I've never had
a problemme with it.  You might check on the MiQP mail server page at
http://mail.miqp.org/mailman/listinfo/miqp-mail_miqp.org to verify a
subscription.  It's generall all but automatic, but things can go wrong.

I'm sending this to the MiQP reflector - see if you receive dual copies
of it.

GL on your W8C effort.  I don't see you in the 1 x 1 database yet, but
it generally takes only a day or two for approval.

73 de n8xx Hg