[MiQP-Mail] Mackinac 50th Certificate

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Fri Mar 30 17:04:17 CDT 2007

Double Yikes!  Todd's message reminded me that this year is the 50th
anniversary of my being licensed.  Gulp.

OK, then.  I hearby announce a special certificate for anyone who works
suffixes that spell "Fiftieth Anniversary of the Licensing of K N EIGHT H V
T in
Nineteen Fifty Seven."

(Oh yes, there will be a small charge for S&H - say, ummm, fifty dollars.)

Todd, I hope you can join us again this year.  You were missed last year.

73,

Hal W1NN (a fellow solo mobiler)